Traders Hotel, Yangon
For the Yangon extension, we have chosen Traders Hotel, a business hotel in the centre of Yangon. Travelling distance to the airport is roughly one hour in either direction.
We have negotiated the following daily guest room rates for the below categories:
- Deluxe Room: USD 220++ (Single occupancy)/USD 235++ (Double occupancy)
- Traders Club Room: USD 280++ (Single occupancy)/USD 300++ (Double occupancy)
The room rates quoted above are:
- Subject to 15.5% service charge and prevailing government taxes
- Inclusive of buffet breakfast
- Complimentary high speed broadband internet and WiFi access
Additional benefits for guests staying at Traders Club rooms and suites are as follows:
- Use of the Traders Club Lounge
- Check in & Check out at the Lounge
- Complimentary breakfast from 06.00 hrs. to 10.00 hrs.
- Complimentary evening cocktail served with a selection of hors d’oeuvres at from 17.30-19.30 hrs.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks throughout the day
- Complimentary pressing of one suit and shoe shine service upon arrival
- Use of meeting room for up to 1 hour per day (advance reservation is required)
- Complimentary computer use (including internet & e-mail access)
Please book your room(s) at Traders Hotel using this link for confirmation. Please be advised that guest rooms must be guaranteed by your own credit card. The hotel will charge one night’s room rate advance deposit at the time of booking. Your reservation(s) must be cancelled at least 72 hours before arrival or a late cancellation charge equivalent to one night stay will be levied. Please also note that the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce cannot be held responsible for your hotel booking and you will personally need to notify the hotel of all changes etc.
223 Sule Pagoda Road
Telephone: +66 2236 7777
Fax: +66 2236 8579
Map and directions to the hotel can be found here
Further information can be found on the hotel website